Pokka Reindeer Meat Sandwich
- Bread Baguette type Subway (I have made my own one but you can buy it readyfrom the supermarket or Bakery Shop)
- 240 g Pokka Juhlan Reindeer salted meat (frozen)
- Crispy Onion (fried-buy from Supermarket)
- 1 Onion
- Extra virgin oliva oil or vegetal oil
- Butter (optional)
- Kosher salt and pepper for seasoning
- Gravy meat sauce (Optional) You can prepare it adding beef broth to the pan where you fried the meat, add worshester sauce and corn floor disolved in water to thicken the sauce. You can also buy ready gravy sauce.
Chop the onion into small pieces and preheat 4 tablespoons of oil in a pan. Fry the onion until golden but not burned. Put the fried onion in a bowl and reserve it and add two tablespoon of extra virgin oliva oil or vegetal oil to the pan.
Seasoning the sautéed reindeer meat with pepper and add salt and add to the pan once it gets very hot. Fry the meat quickly moving it with a wood spoon during 1-2 minutes add the onion and mix. Reserve.
Preheat your oven to 400. Open the baguette but keep it in once piece. brush a little of melted butter into the baguette (you can even brush the outside lightly, too) and place them on the baking sheet and into the oven to toast warm for about 4 minutes. Fill with the meat and spread crispy onions on top. Serve with salad and gravy meat sauce.
Pokka Reindeer Meat Recipes Blog
Pokka Reindeer Meat Filled Mexican Tortillas Natural Mexican Tortillas (buy it ready without additives). 240 g Pokka Juhlan Reindeer salted meat (frozen). 1 Large onion. 1 Small red pepper. 1 Small yellow pepper. 1 Small green pepper. 1 large chilli or two small. 2...