Smoked Pokka Reindeer
- 300g Pappardelle or Fettuccini Pasta (Your favourite brand. It can be handmade, or store-bought)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 240 g Pokka Smoked reindeer crumb
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 dl Cream
- 1 1/2 cup of Pecorino Romano chees
Boil the pasta in salted water until it is al dente. Drain and set aside.
Beat the eggs. Add the black pepper and grated Pecorino Romano cheese to the beaten eggs (save some cheese to place on top of the pasta). Set aside. Add the cream to this mixture, if desired, for a creamier dish.
Preheat the oil in a saucepan and add the smoked reindeer groats and sautéed for 2-3 minutes. Add the pasta into the pan and sauté for another 2 minutes.
Turn off the flame and add the egg and cheese mixture to the pasta and mix, mixing quickly and serve with additional Pecorino Romano on top.
Pokka Reindeer Meat Recipes Blog
Pokka Reindeer Meat Filled Mexican Tortillas Natural Mexican Tortillas (buy it ready without additives). 240 g Pokka Juhlan Reindeer salted meat (frozen). 1 Large onion. 1 Small red pepper. 1 Small yellow pepper. 1 Small green pepper. 1 large chilli or two small. 2...