- One packet of frozen pizza dough
- 150g Pokka cold smoked reindeer meat
- One packet of frozen ready pizza dough
- 2dl cream
- Extra virgin oliva oil or vegetal oil
- 150g Grated pizza cheese
- Italian Tomato Passata sauce
- Peeled cherry tomatoes can or fresh cherry tomatoes
1. Defrost the pizza dough and preheat a grill sauce pan brushed with oliva oil or vegetal oil.
2. Preheat water in a pan avoiding it get boiled. Put the cream and the grated pizza cheese in a plastic bag, close it and put in the hot water. Cheese cream is ready once cheese is melted. Open a hole in one corner of the bag. Set aside.
3 Grill two pieces of pizza dough on both sides, avoid to get it too brown.
4. With the plastic bag containing the cheese cream spread the cream on the top of one of the piece of grilled pizza dough trying to cover it bu leaving 1 cm from the border.
Put the another piece of grilled pizza on top and spread the Passata sauce with a spoon.
Spread the cream on it trying to cover the full piece. Spread the Smoked reindeer crumb and grated Mozzarella cheese.
5. Brush a saucepan with oliva or vegetal oil and grill the prepared pizza for about 5 minutes covering with a lip. You can also grill the pizza in the oven at 170-180 oC.