- 300g Pokka ground reindeer meat
- 100g ground fat beef or pork
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 4 Slices of smoked cheese
- Extra virgin oliva oil or vegetal oil
- Kosher Salt and pepper to taste
- Toppings—lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise
- Peel and chop the onion into small pieces. Preheat a saucepan with a little extra virgin oliva oil and add chopped onion. Fry onions until it start getting gold. Peel and chop the onion small pieces. Preheat a saucepan with a little extra virgin oliva oil and add chopped onion. Fry onions until it start getting gold.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the ground reindeer meat, the ground beef/pork, fried onion. Form into 4 inch patties 3/4” thick. Season with kosher and pepper on both sides. All also sides of the patties on the spread salt and pepper.
3. Brush the burgers with oil extra virgin oliva oil on both side of the patties Preheat grill for high heat. Grill patties for 4 minutes on the hot grill saucepan, seasoning again with salt ad pepper. Carefully flip the patties and brush the burgers with butter. Put the slide of smoked cheese on top. Cover with a lip to smelt the cheese. Grill also the bread.
4. Spread mayonnaise on both halves of the bun, put bread-size lettuce, put the tomato slice and season with salt and pepper, place the meat and the other half of the bun.