- 6 large potatoes
- 1 onion
- 240g Pokka Reindeer salted meat (frozen)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8dl beef broth
- 200g processed (spreed) cheese
- 1 tablespoon green pepper
1. Peel the onion and potatoes. Chop the onion and cut potatoes into small cubes.
2. Fry the reindeer meat and onions in butter in a pot until meat is brown. Season with salt.Reserve a little to decorate.
3 Pour broth into the pot and add the potatoes cubes to the boiling water. Bring to the boil for 10 minutes.
4. Add the vegetable mixture and processed cheese to the soup. Stir until the cheese has dissolved in the broth and the reindeer soup boils again. Season the reindeer soup with crushed green peppers.